Primary Enhancements, WILL be in the update:
- Define all the colors, textures, fonts, font sizes, orientation, location, etc. These settings can be saved/applied in various ways.
- Ability to highlight certain special abilities in different colors. Weapons could be red and defenses green for example.
- Ability to create a "roster" you can load/save/print.
- Ability to specify special Alpha Strike abilities (those on the Ad-Hoc cards from ATOW) on your cards.
- Option for each of my various enhancements like separate rocket launcher attacks and rounding.
- The heat area is hidden for units that do not use heat. Weapons area gets larger for units with multiple arcs, etc.
- Dropships and all smaller units will work. Mobile Structures/Warships/Stations/Jumpships may not however.
- Search and filter ability with the MUL data. This includes filtering by special ability, faciton, TRO, type, as well as tech/cost/year which isnt really supported in AS anyway.
- Specify DPI and card size, and the output will be scaled accordingly
- Option for hex or miniature play. Hex = 1 MP per Inch, Miniature = 2" per MP.
Optional Enhancements, will probably be in the update:
- Use my data as well as the MUL
- Output a "roster" to PDF for printing, or sending to a specific company for printing on playing cards. A back image would have to be specified as well in this case.
- Pre-existing damage. Crosses through circles, abilities crossed out, etc.
- Ability to print out counters, on square or hex
- Options for circles, ovals, or hexagons for the armor/structure
- Submit a bug, auto-update check
Possible Enhancements, *might* be in the update:
- Option for my custom looking cards
- I may support much of the data I have as well, like factories, weapon types, various equipment, etc.
- Ability to colorize units, much like what I do on my BTE website.
- Interface to track your cards, and fill in circles/add crits, from a web interface.
- Support various random unit tables, and my unit generator I built a while back, to generate a PDF for a unit of any size.
- Cards like this, but for planets. Shows their location, nearby worlds, who owns them in each era, various stellar/world attribute, units on planet, etc, etc.
- Pre-existing lists of units. Royal mechs, phoenix mechs, WoB units, etc.
So in short, it'll be a vast improvement over the previous version. Stay tuned!