Sunday, January 9, 2011

BattleTech Engineer - Infantry - RELEASED!

I spent most of today (and some of this morning!) working on printing with the latest sheet I designed, and its all working!

Well, I did find a bug after I finished.  I only have 1 blank for the skill, but you can have 6 platoons on a sheet. ARGH, will look at that later :(
I fixed a few bugs here and there, and added some various items like a version checker, a bug page, and you can save to a PNG instead of printing.

Oh, and the printing, its *really* dynamic.  There is a template file you can modify until your hearts content that'll let you make your own sheets, specify where you want variables, and it'll print it for you.  If you really want the classic battletech infantry sheets edit one up, shoot me the file, and I'll add it to the release.  I just don't want to spend any time on it :(

I am SURE there will be bugs, please email me at bad_syntax@yahoo.com if you find any and I'll fix them asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment